210 g, 70 g
Concrete, Eco Acrylic
Warm restorative inspirational
A wooden wick candle that diffuses a deep, sweet and restorative aroma. This candle is our most invigorating, with a hint of spice. Made in small batches from hand-poured coconut wax, you will find yourself reaching for it day after day, as you do with a favorite leather chair.
Jar: the candle is hand-poured into a handmade reusable and unique piece of art that will elevate your home decor and boost the home ambiance. It is made with Jesmonite, a sustainable and ecological material.
This candle jar is closed with a lid, which prevents dust from settling on the candle (optional).
Wick: The wooden wick provides a relaxing crackling sound that will soothe your spirit.
Wax: a natural coconut wax candle provides a stable scent from beginning to end and is healthy for the whole family.
Fragrances are respecting the highest standards (California) for health. Phthalates & paraben free.
Product weight: 210 g
Candle diffusion time: 40-50 hours
Candle handmade in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
How to use
The first time you lit your candle, burn it for at least an hour (the total surface area of the wax must be melted). This will help you get a nice burn every time.
We provide you with a proper wick trim for your first usage.
Then, we recommend trimming your wick to about 1/8 inch before every burn
to prevent getting dark unpleasant fumes and irregular flame.
Doing so will provide your candle with a longer life span.
When about 0,5 inches of wax is left in your jar we encourage you to burn it all and take advantage of what’s left of your candle, as you might not be able to light it again (more or less 3 hours of happiness).
Never leave a candle unattended and keep objects around the candle at a minimal distance of 6 inches.
Warning and Safety
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions printed on the label carefully.
- Trim a wooden wick to a height of 5 mm (0.2 inches) above the wax before lighting the candle. Trim them again in between burns, do this by pinching off the burnt bit with your fingertips and ONLY once the candle has completely cooled and set for 24 hours.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down (leave ½ inch for containers).
- Always keep a burning candle within sight.
- Always burn candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and debris.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans, and air currents.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another.
- Never burn a candle longer than 4 hours.
- Keep burning candles away from materials that can catch fire.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets. Teach your children to be careful around open flames. Make sure they understand that candles are not toys or something they can eat or drink.
- Do not leave candles burning with no one in the room.
Extinguish all candles before you go to sleep and before leaving your home.
- Never extinguish candles with water. Oil and water DON’T mix.
Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes or the flame becomes too high.
- Be careful if using candles during a power outage.
- Never use a candle as a night light.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You can communicate with us at any time via the contact form or by any other means according to your preferences
On all purchases before taxes of 80
All transactions are secure